CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How Special you are to me :)


i dont know how to put into words
this feelings that i have within me for you.

you are one of the most special people that occupies
my heart. I'm glad god let me know a person like you.
your love and concern for me is very much appreciated.
thank you for everything and for the unforgettable memories
that we've shared. The happiness and the sadness that we have
in our relationship were all blessings. I've learned a lot
of from the differences that we have but despite the differences,
one of the most important thing that we have in common is our heart :)
haha :P
im sorry if i often hurt you physically by punching and pinching you
i just can't help to resist not to pinch your cutee flabs hehe because
your chubby.

the shortest word i know "I"
the sweetest word i know is "LOVE"
and the person i never forget is "YOU"

:)






0 comments: