CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Super Duper Mom

My Super Duper Mom


A mother best of qualities -lovable, caring, understanding, and most importantly, an active mom who always support, help and maintain the family bonded together. She is our role model and an inspiration in our endeavor. Oops! I think I forgot to introduce her. Her name is Hja. Nadia S. Musa. She earned her degree as Medical Technologist at Cebu Doctors University, Philippines. When she had me, as the eldest son, she became a 24/7 devoted mother and wife to our father.


As a son to my respected mother, I would like to express my gratitude to her for nurturing me and molding me to be a better person. I would like to dedicate all my achievements in life to her because she taught me how to live and how to fly in every aspects of life. She keeps on reminding me that I should remain to be a blessing to others. Sometimes life gets tough but because of her support and advice, I have learned how to face the demands of life. She would always tell me, "To fear God is the highest wisdom." As a typical mankind, I say that's absolutely right because in times of dealing with obstacles, we should bear in our mind that unwavering faith in God is still the best protection. In terms of my future, well I say she's the best mom for that because she ensures my future to be brighter.



I WOULD LIKE TO THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE MY MOTHER'S SON. I'M REALLY PROUD THAT SHE'S MY MOTHER. SADLY TO SAY, I MISS HER AND MY FAMILY BIG-TIME. I MISS HER EMBRACES, HUGS, KISSES AND OF COURSE, THE FOOD. LOL :*


MY MOTHER is MY HEROINE.

0 comments: