CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER..

I'll love you forever..


so fast yet so true..
that's what you usually say! :)

yes.. its too fast but i know this is not a joke!
i know you love me & you know how much i love you..
with you by my side, everything will be alright..
just you and me, we'll make it through!

the day you came into my life is the day i have been asking for,
i didn't expect it'll be so soon but i was happy for that..
i wanna thank God for the most beautiful gift i ever received!

God has given me an angel..
an angel who took my breath away
an angel who occupied my heart so easily
an angel i cannot live without
an angel who showed me the true meaning of love
an angel i'll love forever..

i will never forget the..
jokes,
laughs,
tears,
walks,
hugs,
kisses,
everything!
because time with you is precious!

i love you so much hon! :)

0 comments: